Job posting from Clinipost:
Seeking: LEAD CLINICAL PHARMACY SPECIALIST, PSYCHIATRY (PIC)
A very patient-focused opportunity, one-on-one with patients, providers, medical residents, nurse practitioners. Supportive Mentorship for Regulatory piece
Premier healthcare center with clinical care excellence, biomedical research, medical education. GME Residents, Joint Faculty with University Medical Centers, approved for grants.
Campus Expansions: wound care clinic, outpatient cardiac rehab clinic, and pain clinic.
Work with an amazing Pharmacy Admin Team
Pharmacy clinical research projects, awards and recognitions, and always on top of their game being the most progressive. They have a lot of exciting projects and research happening!
- Mental Health is growing here – this is an opportunity to play a key role
- Medical Residents would like to see more Pharmacist involvement on floors
- Lead Psych Pharmacist will support and educate GME Psych Program. This area of expansion is to establish additional clinical services in psych.
- Weekly meeting concerning Rehab patients with NPs who are on site daily.
- Psych Pharmacy is a separate building from the acute pharmacy.
- Clinical and operational (some duties from regulatory perspective since this is a PIC).
- One pharmacy technician to oversee. No direct reports; no evals to fill out.
- Outside of the Lead Pharmacist hours, the orders are managed by central pharmacy
- 98% of meds are out of Pyxis machines, no cart fill
- IVs dispensed from central pharmacy at main campus (no IV room at this site)
- High visibility attending meetings and communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Covers: 45 Psych Beds and 45 Rehab/Post Op such as Cardiac or other Post Op Beds
- ~$67-80’s/hour, + Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Package, Tuition Loan Repayment, 401K
LOCATION: WEST U.S. outdoors recreational: Breathtaking mountainous views within a small-town feel, thriving with arts and dining. Enjoy cycling routes, mountain hiking, backpacking, kayaking, white water rafting, snowboarding/skiing. Live theaters, concerts, movie theaters, art galleries. A wonderful lifestyle away from hustle bustle of major metropolitan
Please inquire for full details.
Contact: Patty Wyatt / 469.626.5161 / email@example.com